Your personal information (name, address, email address, phone number) is stored only for the purpose of fulfilling your order. It will need to be handed to shipping companies, such as Austrian Post, USPS, UPS or FedEx, and stored on the servers of BigCommerce for the purpose of fulfilling your order. Your personal information won't be given to any other parties that are not strictly necessary for the fulfillment and delivery of your order.
After your order has been sent, you may request your personal data to be deleted from the BigCommerce platform, which I will then do as soon as possible.
Datenschutzrichtlinie (Kurzversion, volle Version auf Englisch unterhalb)
Ihre persönlichen Informationen (Name, Adresse, Email-Adresse) werden zum Zwecke der Durchführung Ihrer Bestellung auf den Servern von BigCommerce gespeichert und an das Unternehmen, das mit dem Versand beauftragt wird, weitergegeben (UPS / FedEx / Österreichische Post bzw. Post des Ziellandes). Wir geben Ihre Daten an keine dritte Partei weiter, die nicht unabdingbar für die Durchführung Ihres Auftrages ist.
Sollten Sie nach dem Versand Ihrer Bestellung die Löschung Ihrer persönlichen Daten wünschen, so werden wir nach entsprechendem Ansuchen darum alsbald dem nachkommen und Ihre persönlichen Daten vom BigCommerce-System löschen.
Andere Geschäftsbedingungen, denen Sie mit Ihrer Bestellung zustimmen: AGB (auf Deutsch, gültig für Bestellungen in Österreich und Ländern der EU) / Terms (auf Englisch, für Bestellungen in Länder außerhalb der EU)
Kadano, registered as David Schmid in Austria, is a small business selling physical products from our location in Vienna, Austria.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Kadano collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number (only required for UPS / FedEx shipping)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our business with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our public product listings or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Kadano collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Kadano will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Shipping providers such as UPS, FedEx or national post services (UPS, La Poste etc.) may ask you for custom delivery options available once they've received your parcel from us.
When Kadano processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kadano securely stores your data at BigCommerce's servers, which provide reliable web shop services for many large multi-national companies all over the world.
Kadano will keep your shipping address information for 5 years. This is done for the purpose of being able to give personal recommendations or choose suitable gifts with bigger orders based on the products you've received on us in the past.
Once this time period has expired, or after your request at any point after your most recent order has been shipped by us, we will delete your data by removing it from BigCommerce's database.
Kadano would like to send you information about products of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kadano from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Kadano.
What are your data protection rights?
Kadano would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – you have the right to request Kadano for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Kadano corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kadano to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Kadano erases your personal data, under certain conditions (no pending order still requiring to be shipped, for which your personal data is strictly necessary).
• The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Kadano restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Kadano transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +4367761477816
Or write to us: Aschergasse 70, 1130 Vienna, Austria
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Storing your cart contents
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Kadano uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or remove existing cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +4367761477816
Or write us at: Aschergasse 70, 1130 Vienna, Austria
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to reporta complaint or if you feel that Kadano has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.